Meditation workshop series: ‘trust who you are’
Do you want the good news or the bad news first?
Let’s tackle the gritty up front, then we can relax.
Trust is a huge topic, emotive, edgy, it takes eons to build and micro seconds to undermine. But cheer up, the good news is – it’s worth every minute we invest in it. Trust is the foundation for any successful relationship and none more important than the one we have with ourselves. We are so worth it!
Take a dive with us into how to create a more trustworthy relationship with yourself. Letting go of doubt and the ‘mini-me’ chatter. You are invited into a deeper connection with yourself – one that you can enjoy and that holds you strong when needed. Move toward clarity, calm and dare we mention – sanity! 😉
So if you’re looking for greater flow through life, then join us in a 4 part, weekly series to explore this opportunity.
Who’s it designed for?
This series is created to move us beyond:
- times when self-talk holds us back
- getting side tracked or even railroaded by emotions
- when the body is trying to tell us something, or
- having trouble making good decisions or even just a decision
If any of these signs are niggling at you then you’ll reap the rewards from this series.
- When: each Saturday, from 1 – 22 February, 10:15 (Note: each session is between 30-45 mins)
- Cost: SERIES TICKETS HAVE SOLD OUT – individual sessions still available for $15
- Prerequisites: the willingness to look within and be honest with yourself. Group sharing is not expected as this is a supported introspective journey.
- Facilitator: Jenny van den Bosch
Please book your place before making payment.
Group Meditation Sits
These are small group sessions for all abilities. You can practice your preferred style of silent inquiry, or, if you’re just beginning the journey, then we can get you started with some simple steps. Too easy!
There are no regular 30 minute group meditation sessions currently scheduled but if you’d like to attend a regular session please follow the link below.
This is a standard meditation instruction that you can embody in the entirety of your life: do not act out and do not repress. See what happens if you don’t do either of those things.