Guided Pranic Floating – effortless relaxation (Online Event) – six-week Summer Programme
With: Jenny van den Bosch
A lot like traditional Epsom salt float therapy but you’re dry and you can do it anywhere you have internet connection!
Aim: This Summer programme is designed to create spaciousness of the mind and body to gather and ignite your life force. Aimed to provide you with a greater sense of empowerment and resolve. Each week we build on the previous sessions to lead you deeper into your own sense of power and potential.
Each Zoom session will go for approximately 45-50 minutes and will include energetic cleansing, reflection, yoga nidra (relaxation practice) and meditation.
When: Running at 5:00pm on Sundays, 23rd January – 27th February.
Cost: This is a six week programme and the price is up to you. There will be an opportunity for you to make a contribution of your choosing via a link in your booking confirmation. People are generally more committed to themselves and their outcomes if they have some ‘skin’ in the game. It’s like an energetic down-payment to the Universe, but how much is completely up to you 😊
What You Will Need:
- Reflections journal (emailed to you when you enrolment) and writing implement
- Comfortable, unrestrictive clothing
- Something to sit on e.g. upright chair or meditation cushion
For Yoga Nidra:
- A firm and comfortable surface to lie on – my main recommendation is to set yourself up, ideally laying on your back (if you can’t lie down on your back then in a comfortable reclined chair would work too).
- As many soft scrummy cushions, blankets, etc to ensure you are warm, super comfortable.
- To be away from distractions. Noise cancelling headphones are a good option as is a light scarf or cloth to rest over your eyes.
You may find it helpful to approach it like you would a float with Liquid Zen, i.e. where there’s a quiet comfortable space to sit after your session with a glass of water at the ready, a journal perhaps, soft lighting, nice smells… you get the picture 😊